Sundays at 9:45 am (On Summer Break)
Join us each week for time around God’s Word and prayer. During the first part of this class, a portion of Scripture is read and studied as a large group with plenty of time for discussion and exploration. Participants sit around tables, and during the second part of the class time is given for participants to further explore the day’s topic with those gathered around their table. Each group ends the class by spending time in prayer for each other’s specific needs and thanksgivings. Guests are always welcome!
Ladies’ Bible Study
Wednesdays at 9:30-11:30 am on Zoom
Women of all ages and stages gather around God’s Word for a time of in-depth Bible study and prayer. For more information, contact Angie Nitz, Community Care DCE.
Men’s Morning Prayer and Bible Study
Thursdays at 7-7:45 am (On Summer Break)
Start off your morning with God’s Word, Christian fellowship, and a good cup of coffee!
Adult Information Classes (On Summer Break)
Want to find out more about Holy Cross and what we believe? Adult Information classes are offered throughout the year and are tailored to meet the needs of those interested. Please contact the church office for more information about the next classes being offered.
Mary Martha Guild
Third Tuesday at 7pm on Zoom
The Mary Martha Guild is a gathering for women of all ages who desire to spread the Word and faith of Jesus through service to others. Please join us for monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of each month at 7 pm from September through May.
We serve in many ways:
- Tie fleece blankets to be donated children through CASA, North Dallas Shared Ministries, and Lutheran World Relief
- Provide “goody bags” for children at North Dallas Shared Ministries during the Christmas season
- Create and distribute Thanksgiving favors to assisted living facilities in our area
- Support the Texas District LWML (Lutheran Woman’s Missionary League) quarterly with our Mites
- Graciously provide and serve food for various church functions as requested
- Host our annual Valentine brunch, which brings women together for fun, food, and fellowship
We are always looking for new ways to serve and for new friends to join us!
Young Adults Theology on Tap
Tuesdays at 7pm on Zoom
Looking for community? Theology on Tap strives to create discipleship among young adults in the midst of busy lives! Please join us, every Tuesday night at 7pm for food, fellowship, study and discussion.